background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Love Him For IT!

I love him for the mess he makes

I love him for resisting cleaning it up

I love him for how dang smart his is

I love him for not showing it

I love him for having to knock everything over

I love him for having to take every ball out of the bin and not playing with them

I love him for not wanting to do ANYTHING

I love him for always needing his blankie



I love him when he says "ight, ight" and even when he doesn't

I love him for dumping his nesting blocks and never wanting to build with them

I love him for his noise issues

I love him for making me realize that the commercialized parts of holidays/ birthdays aren't what is important ie. pumpkin picking, santa photos, gift opening, cake eating...

I love him for not wanting to touch a dog but loving to touch sting rays, bugs, snakes, and any other creepy thing.



I love him for his stimming jumping because it always makes me smile



I love him for his knowledge of electronics and the ease in which he uses them

I love him for his fits and meltdown, even when he bites because it IS communication

I love him for teaching me patience, love, honor, honesty, trust, empathy, calm, and belonging.

I love him for opening peoples eyes

I love him for working sooo dang hard at school

I love him for working sooo dang hard at home

I love him for giving in

I love him for loving car rides and always making it easy




I love him for loving his Gma and Grandpa

I love him for opening up to his cousins and letting them in

I love him for humoring me

I love him for loving his father



I love him for stashing and hiding his paci's

I love him for his love of water and how it turns him into a euphoric child

I love him for his limited communication and understanding when I dont understand

I love him for being my buddy

I love him for being picky and making me realize that it is not the end of the world

I love him for doing things on HIS terms and only on HIS terms

I love him for being him

No comments:

Post a Comment